Do you have a manufactured home or double wide mobil home for sale in Cheshire County New Hampshire?

I am retired and currently looking for a manufactured home or double wide mobil home with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms for sale in Cheshire County, New Hampshire.  I would prefer it to be on it's own private lot.  I have been "verbally approved" for a loan not to exceed $63,000.00.  I surfing the internet for same and networking with people when I can... I'm still looking for the above...  Any help offered me will be very much appreciated.
  • July 06 2012 - Keene
  • 0

I can think of two of them, on their own land, one has only 2 bedrooms but the other one has 3 bedrooms.   I suggest that you should obtain written pre-approval before you start looking to avoid later disappointments.  When you are ready feel free to contact me and I will be happy to show them to you.