Profile picture for sandi9411

Do you have any pictures?

If not, can you give a little more info about your home? Thanks
  • Question refers to 52 N Ann St, Mobile, AL 36604
  • 0

Profile picture for sandi9411
Sorry, but we bought a house in the country. Good luck! I'm sure you'll sell quickly!

Profile picture for sandi9411

Profile picture for jfree44
RENOVATIONS ARE COMPLETE AND THE HOUSE IS ON THE MARKET!

Profile picture for jfree44
Well it's 10am and I bet you have already left for home. :( It is so hard responding via the site I guess. I should have posted my number, but you know how that is. Are you planning to move to Mobile soon? I will continue to take pictures and upload them as I can. Maybe you got a chance to ride by and see the outside and the neighborhood? We recently had the exterior painted so it should be good for several years. Let me know if you are planning another trip. We plan on putting some more finishing touches on the house and placing it on the market some time this year. I'll keep updating this page as things happen.

Profile picture for sandi9411
I am here, but I'm leaving tomorrow at 6 am. Can I see it later today? If so, call me at 816 392-9062 and I can run over today. Sorry for the short notice, but I don't have access to the computer as much as if I were home! So, I'm at everyone's mercy! Thanks and let me know.

Sandi

Profile picture for jfree44
I hope you are still in town and can view the house. The holidays were so busy I almost forgot to upload these. Thanks again for looking.

Profile picture for sandi9411
Don't forget my pictures! I'll be down close to Christmas and would love to see it when I get there, if possible.
Sandi

Profile picture for jfree44
Hey! I'll upload pictures soon. Here is a description in the mean time. :) Thanks for looking and let me know if you want to view the house.

We have lived in the cozy home since 1989 and have done a lot of renovations over the years. We tried to keep the fixtures and trim true to its era. The master bedroom is downstairs with original hardwood floors and VERY VERY Large. It has his and hers separate master baths. They both have marble floors and the masculine bath has a single shower while the femine bath has 2 large vanities (one with sink, one without) plus a large tub with water jets. (sort of a small jacuzzi)

The kitchen is up to date and and VERY large with gas and convection. Tons of counter space and at least 22 cabinets plus a large walk-in pantry. The family room is very cozy with hardwood floors and the half bath and laundry room is off of it. (they are both marble floors) The floor is linoleum in the kitchen.

It has a very large formal living room and dining area with hardwood floors.

The back half of the upstairs including one large bedroom/sunroom with sun porch and separated single bath with claw foot tub and pedestal sink in one, and potty room with pedestal sink in the other are all newly finished. The 3 front upstairs bedrooms are not newly finished, but they are fine to live in. New hardwood floors are in the finished BR/SR and baths, the rest is original hardwood.

The downstairs is central air (about 5 years old?) and gas heat, while the upstairs just has gas heat in two of the bedrooms.

Large gated back yard & large back porch. Most of the house has new drywall & has been completely rewired with the exception of the family room & 3 front upstairs bedrooms.

The original hardwood has been refinished (except noted upstairs rooms) & due for another, but not in terrible shape.

We are continually renovating & will increase the price as they occur. The make me move price is for the home as-is right now.