Profile picture for woodsonit

Do you know where I can get a lising of foreclosures in maryland?

• March 19 2009 - Hamilton Area
  • 0

Just to clarify- foreclosure is a process, not a type of house or ownership, so I need more information to answer your question.  If you are looking for a list of bank-owned homes (already foreclosed upon) you can get that from a real estate agent.

If you are looking for properties in the foreclosure process, try realtytrac.com  It requires a subscription, but you see houses that are going through the process, not just those that are already foreclosed upon.

If you are looking for properties for sale by the bank, let me know and I can email it to you.

I conduct foreclosure auctions through-out Maryland. The easiest way is to put up a copy of the paper of record in your county. In the Legal Section will be a list of properties coming up for sale. If you have the patience, search different auction companies on the internet and you will find the ones that conduct most of the Foreclosure Auctions in Maryland. Here, there will be a calendar of sales through-out Maryland and are updated periodically. You can also go to my website http://www.MDAuctionSales.com/ - Here there is a link to a law firm with a calendar of sales. Remember however, that calendar is for that specific law firm. Just put it in your Favorites and keep searching...hope this helps!