Profile picture for iwantthis

Do you offer homes referred to as vested interest re-finance

Grace Sauls
iwantthis@yahoo.com
For further explanation, call 804-277-5094
  • April 11 2011 - Richmond
  • 0

I would be amazed if any bank would allow you to assume a loan without a credit check.

Profile picture for iwantthis
I'll try to explain the best that I can.  If an agent is available to call me, I would appreciate it. I'm working with a company where properties are in foreclosure and I can take over payments with no credit check.  Do you offe a service like this.  I paid this comany, Zillow, $199 for a similar service but I had to do all of the leg work, and to no avail.  Has the process changed?  Can anyone help me to take possession of a house in foreclosure without credit checks.  Thanks for your time.

Good morning:

When you refer to vested interest, are you asking if I deal with homes that are owner financed?

Please let me know if this is the case or if you are referring to something else.

All the best.