Do you pull listings from MLS?

Hi. I am a realtor and notice my listing on MLS does not show up on your site. Do you pull info from MLS? Or must an agent separately input a listing on Zillow in order for it to show up?
  • October 31 2011 - Portola Valley
  • 0

No, Zillow doesn't syndicate with most of the ~ 700 MLS in the US.  They do with two last I heard.

You have many options for listings on Zillow.  Your broker can set up a feed (link to FAQ).   You can put them on a service such as www.postlets.com or you can manually enter them (at a charge).  Here's a link to the section on advertising.