Do you want to sell your house?

Are you considering listing your house? If so, I would like to represent you. As a Zillow user, you understand the power of the Internet in home sales. My marketing plan makes creative and intelligent use of this powerful tool to get your house sold at the highest price in the shortest period of time. Please check out my profile.
  • Question refers to 187 Ford Rd, Carmel Valley, CA 93924
  • 0

Profile picture for J1broker
Apparently Zillow misprinted my "Make Me Move Price" - the correct figure is $!,750,000 not $175,000.

BTW - I'm a real estate broker/owner of Associated Brokers - 30 years of doing business on the Peninsula
John Caldwell