Does Make Me Move count as "listing" your house?

I just created a Make Me Move for my house because we are planning to list the house next spring, but are willing to sell earlier if someone is interested at our price. Once I finished the process, I noticed that it says "days on Zillow: 1." Does this mean our house now counts are listed in Zillow's system? I don't want to list it for real in the spring and discover that the Make Me Move option ruined our chances of having our house be considered a new listing.  If it counts, can I delete the Make Me Move so we can at least minimize the mistake and keep our Days on Zillow from increasing even more? Thanks!

August 11 2012 - Rockwall

For "days on Zillow", Zillow counts Make Me move in the counter.   If you wish to reset the counter at zero when you put it for sale officially, cancel the make me move >31 days before putting it up for sale so the counter starts at 1 when it is listed for sale.

It will count as listed only on the MMM system.  Once you list with a Realtor, it will go back to zero.  I wouldn't worry about it.

However, It will show in the price history.

BTW, I'm in Rockwall too and if you need help with your house, I'll be glad to help.  It is a good idea to have an agent walk through with you early and give you suggestions on what to address for marketing the home once you're ready.

Naima