Does Zillow Property Details and Home Valuation APIs Return multiple results?

The specific services that I'm referring to are the getSearchResults and getDeepSearchResults APIs.  I need to know if they return multiple properties or just one.  It looks like they can return multiple properties but I can't figure out when that would ever happen.  So my real question is when do these services return multiple results?  Is it when there are more then one exact address?

P.S. By the way great API very fast, comprehensive and easy to use. 
  • July 25 2011 - Arvada
  • 0

Thanks for the response.  It turns out the Zillow changed their API in the last couple months.  Its a shame because there are no other services that offered an API with a comprehensive national search like Zillow did. 

Profile picture for Elixir
Great question - I have been wondering about the same. I remember these returning multiple properties when I started using these APIs few years ago.

Even though the XSD of the result and the data returned are in the form of properties collection, this collection has ONLY one property.

Based on my experience, these return ONLY one property. However, you need to process the result as if it is a collection/group of ONE property.