Does Zillow ever answer their inquiries?

I have sent no less then TEN messages to Zillow telling them to take my house off for-sale status. I have lived in my house for over six month but Zillow still lists my house for sale. The Realtor has some kind of automated system that continues to list the home over and over even though I take it down. It is off MLS, so this amounts to Zillow committing fraud (or aiding the sleazy realtor in doing the same).

I have already had one breakin attempt at my house and I keep getting inquires for my house. ZILLOW IS TERRORIZING ME AND MY FAMILY AND THEY WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO STOP IT.

What can I do? There seems to be absolutely no avenue to contact Zillow.
  • April 12 2011 - San Jose
  • 0

Yikes about your breakins!  I'm sorry you are going through this.  I've experienced this 'reactivating' of my sold listings too and stopped trying to remove them manually - they'd keep popping back up.

I imagine with this post you will get a response from the Admin at Zillow.

I'm sure it's a technical issue and I would bet there's no 'sleaze' happening.

Contact ICE here.

You can email me your address, so I can see what can be done to remove it. It's unfortunate you are having to go through this.  Please do not put your address in the open forum.

Unfortunately Zillow doesn't block data feeds from agents, and it is critical to contact the agent who has not removed the "for sale" listing feed.   You are right when you point toward the agent as responsible.

While one can manually remove the listing, as long as the agent has it in a listing feed it will do exactly are you are seeing.   As Zillow doesn't have control over the listing feeds, contact the agent and the broker.  Then, if it doesn't happen within three or four business days, elevate the matter to the state licensing board for unethical practices. 

Hi, I found the listing and the offending agent site. I'll be taking this down momentarily. Unfortunately, the last email I see from you in our system was in September. I responded in your other thread as well. I'll send you an email in a few minutes.
Rachel