Profile picture for dmbernstein

Does Zillow know that their Mortgage Marketplace isn't working?

I'm interested in getting quotes for refinancing and I've tried to submit my information in the Zillow Mortgage Marketplace and after I put in all of my information and click Submit, I'm taken to a page that says the site isn't working.

How can I submit a request in the Mortgage Marketplace? I've heard from a number of colleagues that it's a great way to explore refinancing options.

Thanks.
  • April 12 2010 - Santa Clara
  • 0

Profile picture for AndreaSmolin
If you are still having issues please email me the url link from the error page that you are taken to.  My email address is Andreasm@zillow.com.

Profile picture for AndreaSmolin
Thank you both for bringing this to our attention.  I am looking into this issue with my team and will get back to you shortly.

i have the same problem.....