Does Zillow offer any protection/monitor for scams?

I used your app yesterday to find apartments south of Pittsburgh.  I found a great deal and literally said this has to be too good to be true.  The property was listed as 206 Iroquois Road, Pittsburgh PA 15241 (the listing was removed after the first email was sent).  It was up for rent for $800/month utilities included.  After a few email exchanges I found out that this woman, "Cindy Sunseri," was a recent divorcee, was the "full right owner of the house," and wanted to move back to her hometown in Oxford, England.  She said she was looking for good people to take care of the house and asked us a few generic personal questions (job, pets, ect.).  Her next email said she was already in England and would ship us the keys via UShip so we could check out the house and if we liked it we could begin wiring her rent monthly.  At that point I knew it was a scam because I pulled the county assessment on the house and Cindy Sunseri was not listed as an owner or tax payer on the house.  I did email her back asking for an explanation and haven't heard back.  I just thought you should know that someone is using your site/app to place random homes up for rent in an attempt to scam people out of money.  I'd be pretty mad if I found out my house was used as bait in a scam and nothing was done.
  • October 26 2012 - Pittsburgh

Here's a link to Zillow's FAQ on scams and internet fraud.   You'll see you've describe a whole series of red flags mentioned in the FAQ. 

As an outsider, I have seen Zillow implement more and more hoops to jump through to list properties to help minimize scammers.    Those who aren't scamming with real listings are complaining frequently, but the scammers keep leaping to the challenge.    Scamming must be extraordinarily lucrative.