Profile picture for Kylan3

Does any one know of any lenders who will still approve 580 median credit score?

Particularly for a used mobile home land package purchase.
  • July 01 2009 - Johnston
  • 0

Ky,
In text-sized bites, we can't possibly know the entire story of how why and where. I am sorry for your loss and will leave it at that.  You need a good, honest, caring lender that will not take you behind the shed for your credit score.  Regardless of my bluntness, I am one of the good ones.  580 is a a dangerous number and is basically an invitation to a "BlackFlag" finance deal.  Be careful of that and if you can't find acceptable terms, rent.  The collateral is a major issue as well and that is the Seller's problem, not just your score's issue. What that means is that a Seller will struggle to sell to anyone regardless of score with that collateral, so do not feel pressured to take a less than appropriate loan just to "purchase".  I wish you well.

Profile picture for Kylan3
I find nothing humorous about my situation. My husband died suddenly. With his death, I inherited 100% of our debt on my own. I sold my home. Didn't default, and am simply trying to start over. Not everyone with bad credit got there by being careless.

This is just looking at it from a humorous vantage point, but that request is like a person trying to find a date on match.com after posting their personal bio and photo with a big cold sore on their lip.  :)  I do hope it works out for you though.

I have a guy that can and does mobile homes give me a call and lets see if we can get you preapproved

Joy Real Estate

[content removed by moderator for being self promotional]