Does anybody know where I can get a loan with one year self employment history?I have an excellent c

• February 18 2013 - San Antonio
  • 0

Sir,
   I am a very trusted and experienced Real Estate professional with a large network of Lenders that can certainly help you out in your situation.  What I would like to do is to link you up with my preferred lender.  

I understand about the issue with the 1099 employee problem... It all depends on the amount of tax returns that you have, and what your AGI is on those tax returns.  I myself ran into this same issue on an investment property.

Either way... shoot me a text or e mail me at:   210-784-6585 or BuyVet@Gmail.com   I will get you pointed in the right direction.  I wish you the best,...  thank you and God Bless.  

Levi Rodgers

BUY OR SELL WITH ME.... MOVE FOR FREE....!  
MOVE4FREESA.COM

Looks like part of your question got cut off....

Its possible, but will need more info. We have been able to in the past. How many years in your line of work? How much are you putting down?