Does anyone have any experience with receiving leads from Replyrealestate.com or Reply.com?

August 13 2010 - US

Best Answer
Very expensive ($35 to sign up then $50+ per lead - I think that much per lead) plus they make you have a miniimum of 5-6 leads per month so automatically you pay almost $350 for just one month and then they try to scam you with saying you have to give 30 day written notice to cancel and still will be charged for leads that come in.  Leads sent are not verified.

The "gotcha" is that if you sign up on any day other than the first of the month, your 30 days will put you info the next month (any day and any month will default to this) so they will try to scam you for another $350 or what ever your 'minimum' is.  You will have to fight them to get the excess leads off of your account so you won't be charged as they exceed your requested minimum leads.  If signed up and are scammed, cancel any cards associated and report them. BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES in my opinion. 

Reported to BBB and the FTC and let them, Reply Realestate know you reported them as well. If  you paid wth credit card you can call the credit card company and inform them if you have been a victim of fraud so you won't be scammed, as they won't let you cancel even within a few hours window.  If you pay with debit I don't think you can cancel but you can cancel your card so you won't be charged but becareful if you committed to something to ensure you pay what you signed up for. I think the fraud lawas vary when it is telemarketed for your business (versus something personal you order) I don't see why that should be as fraud is fraud.

Funny, I literally just got a phone call from these folks earlier today, and now I see this post.  Yeah, I didn't go for it.  :)   Not just because of the cost, because the guy contradicted himself with every other question that I asked.

Thanks everyone! After doing some digging and asking around, I'm glad I didn't waste any time or money! No one I spoke to had anything positive to say and Reply told me they would provide references for me which they never did!

Two years ago I had signed up with them and it was not worth anything. A big waste of time and money for the month that I had done that. They still call me and I always still say no. Their latest saying is that their a Keller Williams vendor, like I believe that one. Anyway, run as fast as you can!

I tried them earlier this year and I agree, the leads were very weak.  I canceled and they still call me about every other week to sign up with them.

Reply.com was expensive and the leads were weak.
My experience with them was in 07

I tried them and had absolutely no results, not very reliable, and not forthright.

Hey Troy, I tried them but most of the leads are weak and they are very expensive.  I would spend your money elsewhere!

Go to www.ActiveRain.com (a social networking site for the real estate community, in case you don't already know) - search for "Reply Real Estate" and see actual experiences.  It's not pretty ...

They are very aggressive in marketing and have a very bad internet foot print.  I did not sign up with them.  I suggest you google them.