Profile picture for gerald57

Does anyone in Kailua-Kona, know where I may obtain building plans for my home built in 1975

I need to complete my plans for a car port enclosure, and the planning department is asking for a cross-section of my home; and a more formal floor plan. This could cost two times more than my actual cost of building the enclosure if I have a professional do the plans, so I'm doing this myself.

Home located in the Queen Liliuokalani Village, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii

If you haven't already check, you can normally find them at your counties planning office. I am not sure how long they are retained but hopefully they have digital files from that time period. Maybe, Mahalo from Oahu's NS, Good Luck