Does anyone know of Victorian home enthusiasts looking to purchase one unit in a 1800's home?

Currently in the process of trying to sell our Norwalk CT 3 bedroom condo; one of two units in a fully redone 1880's Victorian home. Exploring all avenues, anyone have "non-standard" resources? Or know of a client/friend, etc, who may be interested?
  • May 05 - Norwalk

Profile picture for blue screen exile
"I'm not sure Victorian home enthusiasts are going to be looking at condo conversions... I'm just curious if that's really the right marketing point." -

Thinking exactly the same thing!  It is not "fully redone" if it was divided, and not put back to "single family".  The only people I know that would be interested would want to buy the whole thing, dissolve the HOA, remove the air-parcels, change the zoning, and then restore the house to original, except the plumbing and electrical.
  • May 06

Just a comment... I'm not sure Victorian home enthusiasts are going to be looking at condo conversions... I'm just curious if that's really the right marketing point.  Maybe it is!

If I do hear of someone, though, I'll be sure to mention it!

--
- This is not legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.  The post is only an opinion.  You should speak to an attorney for further information.  The poster is licensed only in CT & NY.    If this post is useful to you, please remember to upvote it.
  • May 06

Hello! No, just doing my part to get visibility. We are represented by an agent within ReMax. We are anxious to get a deal done. Do you have any clients who may be interested? I can post the MLS # here if so. Thanks for responding!
  • May 06

Are you trying to sell it yourself? Mary Ann
  • May 05