Does anyone know of a lender that offers Non-Warrantable condo financing?

I have a 786 score and 20% down. Does anyone know of a lender or mortgage broker in South Carolina who will finance a condo that is non-warrantable?

I am in the process of purchasing an investment property (condo) in Columbia, SC. My loan application with Bank of America Home Loans has recently has been halted due to a single entity at the project owning more than 10%. I am putting 20% down and need a loan amount of $44,800

• June 04 2013 - Columbia
  • 0

Call me I would be happy to connect you with a lender than can handle this type of loan.
  • March 29

Profile picture for raymerritt96
Anyone doing 10% down non-warranrted condotel loans in this country yet? I have at least a 660 credit score and can easily handle this against my income. Low debit/ income ratio and 29 years with a global transportation company. Someone should be able to do this.....anyone?
  • February 06

Profile picture for chrisjonesmtg

We offer nonwarrantable condo loans and I am licensed in SC.  My only concern is the loan amount. We typically run into high cost problems when the loan amount is under 50k.

Profile picture for daveskow
you might  ask  for some help to  find out what lenders have made the most recent loan in this specific complex and then contact them