Does anyone know of a lender who may be looking to work with someone who has a 580 middle credit sco

• August 19 2013 - Cincinnati
  • 0

Hi Yvonne, if you haven't contacted anyone just yet, I may be able to help. It depends on several things; clean payment history in the last 12 months, no new collections in the last 12 months (6 months worse case), do you have reserves (6 months mtg payments in the bank-after closing). If all of that sounds like you then you should be able to obtain a mortgage. If not then you'll need to work on cleaning up credit a bit and/or wait until you have the reserves that the lenders/investors will need. If you have follow up questions, I'd be happy to help. Best wishes, Kim Lawson, Licensed in Ohio only. Contact and licensing information can be found on my profile.

I might be able to help depending on the credit history. You can contact [Hotlink removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines.]

Will do.  Thanks so much!

I can't help you personally, but I have a friend that works for a company that can lend in that score range.  Private message me and I will send you his number.

Best wishes!