Does anyone know of a wholesaler in Buffalo, NY?

I rehab houses for investors and am looking to get a start for myself, however, the houses listed publicly are too limited. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be very helpful.

Thank You in advance.
  • January 05 2011 - Buffalo
  • 0

I am a wholesaler in Buffalo, NY.  I can find you what you are looking for.  My email is raepplerealestate@gmail.com my number is 716-404-9855.  Also feel free to check out some of my latest properties and add yourself to my buyers list on my website.  http://sellhousefastbuffalo.com/wholesale-properties-for-sale.html

Look forward to doing business with you.

Kris

I'm an agent, but I come across a lot of properties that aren't in the MLS as well.  Shoot me an email.  drew @ andrew-schultz . com