Does anyone know of any "Zero-Costs" FHA Streamline Lenders in Georgia

I know there isn't really any "zero-costs" because those costs are passed on in the form of a higher interest rate however I am mainly looking to save our cash. I currently owe $170,000 in a 30 yr fixed 5.75% rate. I think I can still lower my monthly costs enough paying a little higher (still lower than 5.75) rate in order to not pay anything out of pocket at closing. Has anyone had any success with a FHA Streamline in Georgia? Lenders I should check out?

June 25 2012 - Braselton

Norm, I wish I could but my current company is a loan servicer only. They do not originate loans or refinances.

try the "same lender" version of HARP2 and call your present lender; that version doesn't require approval  by "the system" (DU or LP).

Sorry to hear that. IMHO, when the GSE's set up the property lookup's they should have included whether or not the loan qualified for a Harp refinance in addition to identifying who owns the loan. Time and money are wasted only to learn a loan does not qualify. If the current loan does not fit any refinance program, the only possible solution I can think of is to pay the loan down to 97.75% for an FHA refi or 95% LTV for a conforming Refi but that will only work if the value is close and/or the funds to do that are available. The other choice is to wait and hope other programs are developed in the future to address all the loans falling through the cracks
( missing the cutoff, conv but not conforming, conforming but with credit enhancements, upside down Jumbo's, etc )           

Thanks for all of the advice. It turns out that my loan is owned by Freddie and that I should try a HARP. Clay, I worked with your recommendation and she said that when putting everything in "the system" it came back denying it as eligible for HARP 2.0 even though at face value it appears to be eligible. Very frustrated at this point. Any ideas when/if Harp 3.0 will ever exist? I feel like my original loan is part of the long list of exceptions on the back of a Macy's coupon :-)Ugh!

I can do FHA streamlines and would be happy to see what I can do for you.  You can find my contact on my profile.

Regard,
Brynn Sorenson

user9764172, inquire about a no appraisal streamline with a couple Lenders or Brokers, a streamline with appraisal will restart the mortgage insurance schedule so you don't want that. Even if your loan was endorsed after May 2009 you should still qualify and benefit from the refi. If you would like an estimate see my email with questions about your current escrow and existing loan.         

Kim moved to Detroit

Clay branch is the best FHA streamline available in Georgia (this side of Kim Basinger). Contact him you won't be sorry.

No. Kim doesn't own the town anymore. Any mortgage advice? 

Yes.
 I have a question for you, does Kim Basinger still own the town?