Profile picture for mdeck2812

Does anyone know of any lenders in Colorado who work with the FHA back to work program. My husband

• November 01 2013 - Loveland

I would really need more details to know if that is the program for you. There are certainly lenders doing this in CO.

Profile picture for PaulMcCausland
FHA is very particular with what meets their criteria for the program. I would like to explore if your scenario fits their criteria. Contact me.I'm here to help,
Paul

I have the program as well.

We offer that program and would be more than happy to assist you. Feel free to contact Mr thorough my profile with any questions and for more information.