Profile picture for paceme

Does anyone know where to find the results of REDC's auctions?

There was an auction last month for Illinois properties, and I'm wondering is there a way to find the closing prices of those auctions?
  • April 12 2009 - Baltimore
  • 0

Most of these properties have been co-oped with a Broker. I would ask a local agent in that particular area for the closed price. If the auction just occurred, it may still be under contract on the Multiple List. I did a quick search on REDC and did not find an auction results page. I can imagine this would be a full time job to keep up-dating these properties.

http://www.MarylandHOMESTeam.com/