Does anyone know who does manufactured home with land loans in Oklahoma?

• September 07 2013 - US
  • 0

Go to your county assessor and look through the title information on the area, it will show the properties, purchase loan amounts, and WHO the lender is on all of the properties, then just contact those lenders...

Ask a local Realtor to do the research if you are not able to...

Thanks for the info. I will check on them.

Profile picture for BartGabe
We offer manufactured home loans nationwide. Feel free to click on my profile to connect with me.

Profile picture for Connie Klemme

I had a recent transaction (I had the seller). but the buyer used these guys.
www.americanhfm.com

I also know of a buyer that used them, so you might give them a call, their phone number is on their website.   I don't have a recommendation, just providing info for the resource.   I did not hear any complaints or praise -just know that is who they used.

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
if it is a double wide, anchored down etc.  You can go with bank of Oklahoma.   There are some other companies as well, I am assuming you are asking about getting a mortgage once the home is on the ground.   If you are talking about those temporary loans to buy one, then place it then refinance- you should expect to pay out the nose on those temp loans.