Does anyone provide jumbo refi up to 1mil with 5% down in Florida for Physicians? Possibly even 10%

April 29 2013 - US

I apologive, I assumed since you stated you had 5% "Down", you meant down payment for a purchase, not a refinance.

Russell, I have contacted LO and he does Not offer a 95% LTV refinance. Can anyone else provide me with anyone else that may help. Thank you again!

Thank you very much for the replies! Sorry for the delay. My family and I have been down with the flu. I wanted to add that we have excellent credit and not looking to pay PMI. Thank you again gentleman!

Profile picture for pako42
It is a possibility with pledged assets to do zero down on a jumbo mortgage. I spoke with a registered rep at an investment bank the other week. Yes, they want your investment securities with their company.
He mainly does just west coast states since he is based out of Scottsdale. I know those programs exist in Washington state. It is a niche and portfolio program as not everybody has it. send me a PM.

Norm,
Because I have a LO in particular I would highly recommend and if I post their info it may be deleted per the GNP.......

A simple "I dont know" would have worked for your answer.
=======================
oh great! now you're encouraging all the agents that post "I don't know, call 3 lenders" or some such horse  pooky.

oh, and  yes; 95% LTV up to $1mm physician loans are available in Fla., probably the same bank Russel is thinking of though why he doesn't just post it and share with the world I dont know.

Profile picture for 800lbs In The Room
Absoultely Wrong Paul....

Yes, you can get a 5% Dp loan in FL for a physican as the other lender stated.

You may be susceptible to mortgage insurance if you don't already have it. Most jumbos are going to be at 80% LTV. If you find something else let me know. I know refi's are occasionally done to 85% (combination of a first and a second). Good luck!

Paul

There is a bank in FL that has a good Physicians Program. Feel free to contact me on my profile and I will shoot you over their contact info.

All The Best