Does home ownership include ownership of a mobile home since they are not permanently affixed?

• June 24 2009 - US
  • 0

I need clairity on your question! If you are asking due to the new tax incentive for first time home buyers the answer is yes! I found it in writing on the IRS website but you will need to look it up as I dont have the link handy. If asking for another reason please explain and I will do my best to answer. I have worked in the finance and MH industry for 13 years so I have a bit to share! Hope to help you soon!

Regards,

Sean

I don't know. This site here seems to include them as an option, but I don't know if they are really talking about a mobile on it's own land. If it were me, I would check with the IRS. I'm a tax chicken myself.