Does my Zestimate include the fact that we are on waterfront property?

We are on 450 feet of waterfront property on Lake Hamilton, in Hot Springs,AR  I don't believe my zestimate includes the waterfront premium.

Also we have a 1,100 square foot guest house on our property. This is rentable for $700 per month ---is the guest house included in my zestimate?   Many thanks!  Jack Crosby,    Could responses be emailed to me at  hsbroker@aol.com
  • July 15 2012 - Hot Springs

Profile picture for Julann Carney

I would advise you to "claim" your home so that you can edit the details that zillow has on the property. Basically the zestimate is only a basic estimate of the value based on tax & public records.

Once you claim your home you can edit the information about the house & waterfront so that the zestimate will eventually increase. I assure you a waterfront home in Hot Springs with a guest house would rent for far greater than $700 per month.

Best of luck!
Julann Carney

Zestimates include water front only as reflected in tax assessments and previous sales prices.