Profile picture for ferminm

Does the green electrical transformer box in the front yard hinder a house's selling price?

I'm looking to buy a house with the big green box in the front yard, but I would like to know if this will hurt me in the future if I try to re-sell?
  • August 13 2011 - US
  • 0

I rarely see my buyers worry about it, you can always (ask first) plant some attractive foliage around it.I will tell you occasionally you may lose a buyer because of it......you can also lose a buyer because the home is painted white, the roof tile is brown, etc. I would ask you be concerned if there are the large electric lines running behind the house or nearby....many buyers dislike that. Best of luck to you.

Profile picture for Cindy Quinton
Everyone here has the big fake rock cover for it.

I have the same question