Profile picture for patndenise

Does the home have a fireplace? When was it last sold and for how much?

• Question refers to 723 S Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
  • 0

Best Answer

Profile picture for patndenise
What are the improvements that were made on this property?

Profile picture for patndenise
Who owns the lot next to the house? Is it possible for someone to build on that lot?or is it part of 723 S.Atlantic property?

Hey Pat & Denise,
   Unfortunately short of driving by the property myself, I will be unable to answer that question as I'm a settlement agent in a title company.  I can tell you every person that owned that parcel of land and what improvements were made; however, I believe you will have to get in touch with a Real Estate professional to get that particular answer.
   I wish I could give you a better answer, but if you would like to contact me for any other issues I will be more than happy to be of help to you both.  Have a great day!  

Profile picture for patndenise
What is the exterior material on this house? It was listed as other? Thanks

Hey Pat & Denise,
   The information that you are requesting is luckily public information and is as follows:
   Sold in 2005 for $925K and the current tax assessment from the city is $782,500.  It didn't look like it had a fireplace, but this is something that your agent will be better able to ascertain.
Please let me know if this was helpful and if there is anything I can further assist you with. Just click on my name above.  Happy New Year!