Profile picture for dlhale310

Does the new owner want pictures of this house being built? I have some

We had the house built in 1985 through the government's 235 program, that Pres. Reagan discontinued right after we were approved. We lived there a little over 20 years, but we have kept photos of it when it was "growing up".

Deborah Lawrence Hale
  • Question refers to 1107 N Tschirley Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99016
  • 0

Profile picture for wahampson
Woops...disregard the last answer.  I was referring to another address.  Sorry!

Profile picture for wahampson

Thanks for the reply...but, I am not the new owner.  I wanted the place but the seller wouldn't wait on our house in Idaho to sell.  I was just looking on Zillow to see how much he got for it and it says that it sold for $311.  I was wondering if he was honest since he was handling the property for an elderly lady who has alzheimers and is all alone in a rest home.