Profile picture for doransdome

Doing FSBO but need to get on MLS. Anyone in MOBILE AL able help for fee?

Selling FSBO but want/need to get on the MLS.  There are places on the Internet that sell this service by coordinating with a local agent and sharing the fee. I am willing to pay a reasonable fee understand a limited agreement would be in order, but don't want to work through some outfit on the Internet.  Thus, my question, IS THERE ANYONE IN THE LOCAL MOBILE AL AREA that would work with me to get my house on the MLS?  And by the way, I am willing to pay BUYER"S AGENTS 3%.  Sure hoping to hear from someone.  Thanks.

April 02 2009 - Nevius

I was going to suggest one of the online companies, but I see you don't want to go that route.  I do know of a few agents who specialize in a fee in the front for MLS and a backend 1% (I think) --- If that interests you I can look up their info for you.  And I buy discounted houses, but it looks like you have a retail deal.