Doings at the Jersey Shore!

Hi!  As a Realtor and a life long resident of the Cape Atlantic area I know that there are tons of things to do for both the visitor and the local...  I'd like to share some of those things with you here!

First of all....  Easter in Downtown Ocean City offers you Free Photos with the Easter Bunny in a lifeguard stand on Saturday April 3rd from 12-2 at 9th and Asbury!

If it is Breakfast with the Bunny you are seeking then call the Chatterbox now for reservations! [contact info removed by moderator]

Once the Bunny has hopped away don't miss out on the great sales in Downtown Ocean City as as tax season comes to an end...  The Doo Dah Days and the Doo Dah Paradeare from April 16th through the 18th. Parade and Bassethound waddle are April 17th at 12 noon...  Asbury Ave.

April 24th is a BIG day in the area...  both Bayfest and the Ocean City city wide yard sale captivate your day... 

If you have an event or community opportunity you would like posted here...  please contact me via my website... [links removed by moderator] can also be found on Myspace and twitter!  Hope to see you there!
  • March 28 2010 - Somers Point
  • 0

Every Easter Weekend at Jenkingsons (Pt. Pleasant) they sell the tickets for the rides buy one get one. This always saves me so much money when I go down to the rides during the summer! You can go to the website and buy the tickets that weekend - [link removed by moderator]