Profile picture for Williamciervo

Double listing on same property

I own the property at 661 Ledgeview Ct Southington, Ct 06489 and in your listings there's one listed as 661 Ledgeview Ct Southington,Ct 06489 with a Zestimate of $116,000 and another listed as 661 Ledgeview Ct unit 661 Southington, Ct 06489 with a Zestimate of $155,700. This is the same property. The Zestimate of $155,700 is the correct price based on comps in the area. Please remove the listing of 661 Ledgeview Ct Southington Ct 06489 for $116,000. It is totally inaccurate and is hurting our chances of selling the property. Please contact me with any questions with any question. Thank you William Ciervo

December 04 2011 - Southington

Profile picture for hpvanc
I have flagged your post and your listing so hopefully someone from Zillow will merge the two since your for sale listing is actually the duplicate you wish removed.  I know it looks kind of screwy but you could ask your agent to include the street number as the unit number in her ad feeds so that it will match what is on the public records.

You can flag the duplicate yourself as well.

William,
I cannot find 661 Ledgeview listed twice on Zillow.  There is another home for sale 651 Ledgeview with a Zestimate close to the one you mentioned.  Zestimates are usually calculated based on the information that your Realtor has entered into your listing.  All this information is taken and compared to other properties that sold in the area.  If your Realtor left something out of the listing that could improve the value of your home you might want to ask him/her to make these changes.
I hope this helps and wish you the best of luck in the sale of your home.
Ray