Profile picture for jillc754

Down payment $40,000

Almost all of my income is under the table.  How do I get approved for a loan if it's no "on the books?"  I am interested in buying a home...very interested.  I have $40,000. in cash and will only need a home loan for approx. $40,000.  Good credit..somewhere around 700.  Any help or places you may know who could help me would be so helpful!  Thank you!

• July 24 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for pvhomes
See a mortgage broker should be a easy qual with 50% down.
  • July 24

Profile picture for Seth McCauley
The amount of a loan that you can be pre approved for is based off of your taxable income.  With that being said, your best bet would to contact a lender and discuss all the details and see what they can get you approved for.  Best of luck!
  • July 24