Duplicate entries for my condo need to be removed

I have claimed the original Zillow listing as my home and then listed it for sale. Two other entries were recently added to Zillow using feeds from Owners.com and the flat-fee agent affiliated with Owners.com who created my MLS listing. Please remove the latter two entries, which have street addresses of "72 Apple Hl" and "72 Apple Hl # 0" respectively. The original listing that should remain -- which now has my complete and accurate sales information -- has a street address of "72 Apple Hill UNIT 72". The new entries should also be removed from the street map. Thank you.
  • June 14 2012 - US
  • 0

Thanks very much for promptly removing the two extra listings. But why do they still show up in the middle of the street on the map that displays when viewing a valid For Sale listing? When I click on each one and the window opens, it show the message "Not For Sale."

• Ice L.Zillow
user7978789 -

I removed the duplicate listing for you.

Ice