Profile picture for sumit16

ENTITLE DIRECT review

Has anyone used ENTITLE DIRECT for their closing in florida ? Please share your
experience if you have ? I am in the process of Refinancing and have most of the docs (survey, insurance etc) from the first closing...

February 28 2010 - US

I used Entitle Direct for a lot of refinance-based transactions back in the day, and they have always been a reliable company for me. Hope this helps! :)

I just sold my condo on my own and used them. They were excellent! They don't pay out outrageous commissions which is why they are so much less expensive than the other companies. Everything went smoothly, I highly recommend them.

Profile picture for B2222
I just used them for a new purchase in rockville, MD. All of the traditional people involved were very concerned, my agent, may agents title insurance co, sellers agent, loan officers, everyone said I should go the traditional route, but the price was much better from entitle and I liked there web site with the control panel showing documents as they were prepared. I also felt more in control of the process with them. So I took the plunge. 
I was extremely impressed with Entitle, very fast response to any question, not more than a few hours to return all email or phone calls. Closing agent was outstanding, although the closing agent is not an Entitle employee (contracted out) they picked the best possible closing agent I could imagine. 
Very good overall experiance.

It has been my great pleasure to address questions and comments regarding ENTITLE DIRECT in this community for the past 3 years as the CIO [promotion removed by Zillow moderator] ; I hope that the information has been helpful to those considering their title insurance options and we very much appreciate those customers that have allowed us to serve them. Many customers have contacted me privately via this Zillow profile to further assist them, which has also been my pleasure; however, effective immediately, these responsibilities will be transitioned to other members of the [promotion removed by Zillow moderator] eam to continue to serve you as I transition to a new career opportunity. Thank you again [promotion removed]!

Profile picture for ytj
  • ytj
  • Contributions:1
I used them and really liked them.  A bit of convoluted story, as I never closed with them, but my customer service was great, and my net savings would have been $800. 

February 11 2011
Sumit16, I missed this post when you originally made it but wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your good experience with ENTITLE DIRECT. Our goal is always to exceed our customers' service expectations while saving them money, and it is always a pleasure to hear from another satisfied customer. Thank you so very much for your business!

Profile picture for sumit16
Hey Fred....Just wanted to let you know that i closed my loan using Entitle Direct. The entire process was smooth. There was a slight delay in providing me the final GFE numbers becasue of which i had to wait till the 11th hour to order my certified check. But overall i am very happy and would not hesitate to refer your company to my friends.

I am the CIO of ENTITLE DIRECT; regrettably I came across this thread a little late, but we have conducted many successful closings in Florida and I would be happy to provide you with customer references if you should still desire them.

Regards,
Fred

am not familiar with them but here is their Better Business Record:
Entitle Direct BBB ReportI
Hope that is helpful.

February 28 2010