Profile picture for seidenbach

ESTIMATOR

YESTERDAY I LOOKED UP INFORMATION FOR 1703 WEBB ST, 07712, AND THERE WAS DETAILED ZESTIMATE INFORMATION. TODAY I CAN'T GET EVEN THE ADDRESS BUBBLE TO COME UP. WHAT DO I DO?
  • September 25 2007 - US
  • 0

Hi seidenbach -

I apologize for the inconvenience.

To be able to see map results, kindly try the following:

• For Internet Explorer users: Go to Tools, then Internet Options, then click on “Delete Cookies”, and “Delete Files”, then Ok all the way.
• For Firefox users: Go to Tools, then Options, click on “Clear Cookies”, and “Clear Cache”.

Close the browser window and wait for a few minutes. Open a new browser and go to www.zillow.com and type in an address. This should clear up the problem. If you are using Safari on Mac OS X, please follow the directions on the Zillow Blog (http://www.zillowblog.com).

Thank you for your patience in using the site.