Profile picture for 39H1

Editing a Rental listing

I have 2 issues ... I'm a homeowner with a property listed for rent.  I want to edit the details, but Zillow will not allow me to (it says its listed with an agent, and I need to contact them to make the edits).  The problem is, there is NO listing agent.  I listed this myself as a homeowner.  Any idea how I can make these edits?

2) My property only shows up sometimes on the rental listings ... one day it will be there and the next it will be gone.  Does this happen to anyone else??  It is a townhouse and shows up under Single Family Homes sporadically.

• March 07 2012 - Tampa
  • 0

Profile picture for 39H1
Yes, it was through Postlets.  I updated it there and it worked.

Try editing the details at the same place where you entered the listing information in the first place - I can't tell if you placed this listing directly on Zillow, or if you placed it on some other website (like Postlets, for example) and it got syndicated to us from there. The fact that you see it coming and going makes it sound like we may be getting it from another website -- some websites are flaky that way.

The best way to make sure the details you want are listed on Zillow is to post it directly on our site. You can do so here: http://www.zillow.com/post-rental-listings/

I hope this helps you solve the problem. If not, send me the address and I'll get it looked into. Thanks for using Zillow.

-dave