Profile picture for GeoGel

Edits made

I have just updated the description etc. of my home, and listed errors in your original description that need to be correct. However, I did as instructed and went to "Home Details" and found that the errors are still appearing on your description. Does it take some time for you to correct these errors? How can I have them corrected other than the procedure I've just completed?
  • Question refers to 8240 Loganwood Ct, Colorado Springs, CO 80919

Profile picture for GeoGel
I have recently received your update on the $190,000 increase of property value. That, I assume, is based upon the "Published Selling Price." In actuality, the selling price was far greater than that with the buyer and seller entering into a promissory note for a price above the $700,000 number.

However, your update still contains gross errors. Enumerating them, they are: 1. The home is a 5 bedroom. 2. The home has 3 and 3/4 baths. 3. The home has 5,000 sq.ft. - no 4,400 as you list.

Sincerely