Edmond in Top 10 Towns

I read an article today in Family Circle recognizing Edmond, Oklahoma among their Top 10 Towns.  I could not agree more!  Are you from Edmond?  What do you think makes it worthy of the recognition?
  • July 07 2010 - Edmond

Edmond IS a great place to live.  I hope everyone reads in the article how much the schools give to charity here!

Profile picture for TeamWebb
You are 100% correct! I have helped my clients buy and sell homes in Edmond for over 20 years. There are many reasons why Edmond is on this list. The Edmond and Deer Creek school systems have been a key reason for many of my clients wanting to move to the area. Edmond also has a strong economy that continues to grow everyday. The University of Central Oklahoma located in Edmond is one the fastest growing universities in the state along with other colleges and universities that are producing a strong well educated work force into Edmond and surrounding areas.  
  • September 23