Profile picture for jerryr

Error - Could not find home requested

Upon entering the address of my home I am getting the Error Message "We could not find the home you requested, but you can add it to our database by posting it for sale or setting a Make Me Moveâ?¢ price." The home has been showing up on Zillow for the last few years. Address is 13984 Lake Point Drive, 33762.
  • August 31 2007 - US
  • 0

Hi jerryr -

I do apologize for the inconvenience. This usually happens when we receive new information from public records that overrides the old data we have about your home. It may be possible that the new data does not include your home information. Since our information comes from different sources and in some cases, we get to receive less accurate files which are supposed to be updates. We are aware of the issue and we're working on it.

While your home is missing in the website, you can create a property with your address but with blank information for you to fill-out. To do this, you initially need to post your home for sale to create a "red flag" on top of the property or place a "Make me move price" to create a "blue" flag. Your home will be saved on your list of "Favorite Homes".

However, your home would still appear as missing if you try to do an address search on the web site, although it will generate the map of your neighborhood based from your zip code making the flags an important tool for users to view your home details.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Profile picture for bluebeaucoup
I am also having trouble finding MY HOME listing on Zillow, even though I AM LOGGED IN. I have a prospective buyer sitting here with me but I AM OUT OF STATE RIGHT NOW. IF I cannot get the picture to come up, I will probably LOSE my potential buyer. Thanks alot, Zillow.