Profile picture for orange11

Error message - Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet Site. Operation Aborted.

Got it everytime after entering the address, I can see the search almost complete and the area map, then this error message would show up and it's over. Please help if you have a solution.

April 06 2008 - US

orange11 -

May we ask for the exact home address you are entering and your internet browser so that we can replicate your issue?

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Profile picture for Paine2006

This happens to me on almost every address I put in there.  Try 27954 Mandera Ct 91355

Profile picture for holeshot

having  same with internet explorer please help

Profile picture for psroof

Having the same problem with 3  computers in my home . Everything you suggested was`checked out and is okay .The prolblem is with Zillow

PSROOF

Profile picture for jr213

Me Too.   Usi9ng IE 6

No matter what I do, the search engine is not availabe. Operation is always aborted. Can't find http:// etc, etc. I have the latest flash player & scripting is enabled\

Profile picture for jr213

wife's puter does exactly the same thing.   I think Zillow has a problem

John

Profile picture for oldguy1

I'm having the same problem. I've disabled firewall, anti-virus and spyware. Still same problem. Zillow worked fine for me while using Flash 8. Seems like the problem started when I upgraded to Flash 9. Having trouble getting back to Flash 8. Can anyone help?

Profile picture for jr213

I just un-installed Flash 9, rebooted, installed Flash 8.   No change at all, still cant fully access the data base.   Cmon ZILLOW, fix it !!!!

Profile picture for jr213

r u going to help ???

Reported same problem 3 times.

No fix.

Once again, it used to work fine

until recently ( month or 2)

Frustrating.

I guess we need to used to other

valuation site. Unfortunatelly

Profile picture for skpainter

Same problem here.  Used to use Zillow periodically with no problems.  (Using for job search to scope out cost of housing diferences in various cities around the country.)  Now, the last week or so, keep getting this error just as results start to load.  Various cities, not even inputting specific addresses.  What happened?

Profile picture for jr213

Looks like Zillows not interested.  I see posts all over the place [AT THEIR SITE] for this problem and usually only one response from their people.  I have not seen a single instance of anyone saying "Hey its fixed now"   I guess they don't care.  Look at this thread, and it shows one reply [probably a bot too]

John

Profile picture for shanley1

I'm having the same problem, using Internet Explorer.  I installed the Flash update, deleted cookies, and it makes no difference.  I used to have no problem with the site.  The problem must be with the site, since so many are having the same problem.

Profile picture for urhoo1

I've been having this problem for the past few weeks.  thought zillow would fix, but still hasn't.

Profile picture for ejohn1

I to am having the same problem and it appears that Zillow is not working to correct the problem. Is there someone with a level of knowledge beyond Zillow's limited knowledge that comprehens the problem and can propose a solution? Thank you

Profile picture for Jaleh

same problem here

Profile picture for hillrl

I have the same problem trying to view Themesunlimited.com.  I deleted all temp files, cookies, history, prefetched.  I enabled all javascript, activex.  I tried setting the security as low as it would good.  I disabled my firefall.  I added themsunlimited as a safe site in IE7 and McAfee internet security. I keep reading it is a script error and to add code, but it is not my website. I am not creating it.  I just want to view the website.  I used to be able to view it, but evidentally a windows automatic update must have caused this. I tried restoring back the computer as far as I could go, but it didn't help. 

Profile picture for hillrl

Profile picture for Jimhouts

I can't search Zillow using IE7. I switched to Mozilla Firefox and it worked fine. Any ideas to get IE7 working?

Jim

DOES ANY ONE "CARE" AT ZILLOW????

YES WE ARE TALKING TO YOU, ZILLOW!!

THIS IS THE LIFE BLOOD OF YOUR SITE..

TO PROVIDE VALUATION FOR HOMES.

AND THAT IS NOT WORKING,,

GUESS WE HAVE TO GO TO CYBERHOMES, THEN

Profile picture for nola3

Zillow.........

At the bottom left of the screen, the yellow triangle icon shows "ERROR ON PAGE"........that usually means its the WEB SITE  problem, not the computer.

Java ????????????

I get the aerial image but then it gets the red x error message that Internet Explorer cannot open the site.

Please fix your site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile picture for JiffsFamily

Still not fixed.

Zillow has lousy webmasters - a 12 year old could have fixed this by now.

Profile picture for JiffsFamily

Zillow, here's a link to the Google Map API Developer Guide so you can debug your script:

http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/

Delete My Account
Profile picture for zuser20140530104417389
Latest reply by zuser20140530104417389
36 minutes ago | 308 answers
Profile Photo Loaded Sideways
Profile picture for k7m5j3
Latest reply by k7m5j3
1 day ago | 2 answers
North End landmark building goes to acution
Profile picture for HowardKoor
Latest reply by HowardKoor
How to contact Zillow by phone or email? Possibly a Contact us catagory would be nice
Profile picture for thorne1951
Latest reply by thorne1951
Cancelling my Zillow account
Profile picture for chloechace1
Latest reply by chloechace1