Profile picture for Westonridge

Error on Zillow Listing of my Home

578 Westonridge Ct., Wildwood, Mo 63021:  Both my agent and I have asked for a correction on the listing of my home.The last sold price and date is incorrect and I feel this may effect a potential home buyer's opinion.  My husband and I purchased this home on 12/22/2005 for $430,000.  All records will back me up.  Please help us facilitate a correction ASAP.
Dianne Hobbs
  • October 20 2011 - Wildwood
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi Dianne -

We have received your flag and I was able to verify it with county records. I sent it for correction and we'll email you as soon as we get a feedback.

Neil

You can use the small white flag next to the transaction to alert Zillow of the difference in the recorded purchase price. If your local assessor or recorder's office has the new information available, Zillow can verify it and make the correction.

Also, if you have a link to send in the flag to to your local assessor/recorders office, send that in the trouble report too to help minimize the time it takes Zillow to verify and make the correction.