Profile picture for KarenPJ

Error on your map for 87035= Blossom Dr omitted and/or off streets mis named as Shiloh=

I would like to report that the map for 4 Gerry Ct, 87035 is incorrect. You have the last street before the sod farm posted as SHILOH. This is not correct. The correct name of this road is BLOSSOM. The first side street (turning left or west) is Jewel Ct, the next street again turning left or west, is Gerry Ct. Shilo is the road west of BLOSSOM- or two blocks west of the sod farm. Blossom is  shown as the last road before a big green area with few or no homes. Blossom is best recognized by the home with the red roof situated at the corner of Abrahames and Blossom (aka; erroniously as SHILOH). What makes me the expert you ask? Well, for starters, our planning and zoning authorities for Torrance County NM, secondly, I live on Gerry Ct and am quite sure of this fact. Note that this error makes it impossible for anyone to locate us on their GPS systems or search property values for our neighborhood known as "Chamisa Acres".  Please correct your map :)- Otherwise, Zillow is great!

Sincerely,
Karen Johnston
Moriarty NM
  • January 16 2012 - Moriarty
  • 0

Profile picture for KarenPJ
I appreciate the flag, and I do know that Zillow does not control GPS. My point in that statement is that if someone uses Zillow ( as several of us do) for mapping an address, they would have incorrect information. This is why I took the time to speak up. And yes, we all know verbal directions are best... lol.... look how many lost souls have become so by following their GPS...
Thanks again! I appreciate your input and your help!

I flagged you....so someone from Zillow will take a look at it. They are so great at helping out. Zillow does not,by the way control the GPS system so people should be able to find you. Even the old fashioned way, with directions.