Profile picture for JT371

Estimate of my home is considerably less than my immediate neighbors side by side lots

I am constant perplexed when comparing my home vs my neighors. Both homes built in the same year, 1989. Address of my home is 371 Dos Cabazos Escondido, CA next door home is 391 Dos Cabazos Escondido CA My hse has more Sq Ft, my lot is larger has more features etc. WHY Makes NO sense to me. Per Sq Ft my home is showing $160 vs neighbors is $206 Please TRY to validate your value.
Tom Schueler
Call if you wish 760-518-3077
FYI I was a banker for 50+ yrs  so I have experience in appraisal, values sales in immediate area etc.
Thank you again.
  • May 24 2011 - Escondido