Ever travel to Montgomery, Alabama?

Please let us know what travel tips for visitors to our area that you would recommend? Must sees? Places to eat? Don't forget to bring this item? We really want to know what you think we should spread the word about as the holidays are here and people will be visiting our great city
  • November 29 2010 - Montgomery
  • 0

Hi Pam,
This is out of subject. But this comment is towards "Sandra Nickel".
I purchased a book about a month ago and it mention you as the "Hat Lady", can't remember the title. But, I love your personal signature, I have dumped the Ties and started wearing Bow Ties.  It turns a lot a heads and starts conversations.  You have inspired me to think out of the box.  You are AWESOME!

My apologies to Pam for hi-jacking her question. 

Warm regards to both of you,

Jes Sierra, B.Sc.
Realtor® 01772408
Century 21 Beachside

Pam, we have an entire blog devoted to exactly that topic:  www.MidtownMontgmeryLiving.com.  It is full of first-hand experiences, restaurant reviews, and other musings on life in Montgomery's central area. Hope its content will be the kind of thing you had in mind.

Sandra Nickel