Profile picture for blank screen EXILED

FAR posts 5 news items 7/12/10; Geri posts all five 7/13/10 in violation

in violation of FAR's stated terms of use, in violation of FAR's copyright statement, in violation of copyright law, and in violation of the oath she took to NAR's code of ethics.

FAR News

Someone really should report her.

• July 13 2010 - US
  • 1

Best Answer

Go Geri. Not. Maybe I'll post behind each of her plagiarized fluff pieces. If she gets her local expert badge posting crap, then I will too. Won't you join me? I find it very annoying, but no one else seems to care.

Profile picture for blank screen EXILED
Looks like Geri has been forgetting to indicate the area for her posts, so she won't be getting her "local expert" any time soon.  But if she does, I should get one for Florida too!

When image loading is working again, I think I'll post some photos to become an "expert" in her area.

In the meantime, I'm glad that her Google rating is being kept under check.

Really, it wouldn't be that hard for Geri to comply with FAR rules; all they are asking is that she properly cite the source!

@ Sunnyview - No "Local Expert" badge for you, not following Geri's news fluff. She wasn't smart enough to tag them to a locality.