Profile picture for JLR81

FHA Streamline Refi on Investment Property

Hello - Im looking for a lender that can do an FHA streamline refi on an investment property (no appraisal, non credit qualifying), for a co-borrower whose FICO score is 620. Mine is 740. House is located in Georgia, current interest rate is 5.125%. Hoping to reduce interest rate, monthly payment and have very minimal closing costs (outside of funding the escrow account). Any lenders able to do this? Thanks!
  • March 27 2013 - Atlanta
  • 0

Try reaching out to Mortgage Solution of Colorado.  I am not sure if they lend in GA but they do offer the product you are looking for. 
Best of luck!

I can help you with doing an FHA streamline on investment property. Is the currently loan financed as an owner occupied or is it financed as an investment property? If it is not currently financed as an investment property then we would have to show some proof that you lived there after you purchased or refinanced last, for 12 months via utility bills in your name and a letter of explinaton as to why you moved like job relocation ect.

You can contact me through my profile if you would like my help.

Regards,
Brynn