FHA Streamline

I am looking at a streamline with my current lender. I have received 2 quotes in 2 weeks, "Rates change daily." I will receive an escrow refund on roughly $1600. the difference in the 2 worksheets is marginal except for "Lender Credit"?? one is -6189.90 the second is -5604.00 a difference of $585.9 bringing my cost at closing to $2439.54 and $3025.00 I am honestly confused as to why there is such a significant $$ amount added with all relevant numbers being the same???

January 14 2013 - US

Rates do change daily, in a situation like this, I suggest going with whomever offered you the better service upfront and that you feel the most comfortable with. A $500 difference usually isn't significant enough to  substitute for superior service. 

Until you lock you will see that type of shift frequently, you can think of it in some ways like watching the price of a stock from one day to the next.    If you are happy with your overall transaction being offered it is generally a good idea to request your lock early in the process so you aren't subject to fluctuation.  

Rates do change daily sometimes even more than once a day and while on a given day the rate may not change, the pricing almost always does and that effects the lender credit that is given.  What are you being offered.  For the most part there is enough in the pricing to cover all the costs.