Profile picture for dr_rufus

FHA Title 1 Home Improvement Loan - can I quality? Online lenders?

Want to update our kitchen, BUT... we already have a 1st and 2nd, and due to the market we're "underwater".  I read that the FHA Title 1 program doesn't require appraisals, or any equity.  Will this work for me?   Any lender recommendations?  Thanks!
  • January 09 2010 - Sacramento
  • 0

Great info, I've been trying to find a Title I lender in CA and now I have several. thank you 

Profile picture for hugecarguy
There are a few criteria you would need to meet, but yes, you do not need equity in your home. 

Check out Domestic Bank in RI.  My wife and I recently did a Title I loan through them.  The closing went smoothly and we got the money very quickly.  We have completed renovations and are in the process of setting up the follow up inspection.  Ask for Dennis.

http://www.domestic.com/en/FHA+Title-I+Home+Improvement+Loans/products.html?product_id=10&category=Personal