Profile picture for Demario

FHA help

Hey I'm looking to purchase my first home. My credit score is 638, monthly income is 4600 pre. I'm trying to close on a house in Southaven in this month. Is there a lender that can help with me situation .
  • June 03 2013 - Southaven
  • 0

Profile picture for Demario
Wayne email sent

What is issue and why do you think lender is giving you the run around?  I could give you lots of input but unless you outline details of issue(s) you are dealing with it would be a waste to time. Not all lenders can do an FHA loan with a credit score below 640 but assume that was not issue with current lender.

Profile picture for Demario
I have a contract and the house and I feel like the lending company I'm dealing with is giving me a run-around

First, do you have a contract on a house?  If don't have a mortgage commiment by now and you want to close this month.. I think you may be out of luck... for anyone regardless of score, just not enough time to do the mortgage work and get the file through underwriting....There may be someone I know but I don't think Zillow will alllow placing contact information within an ansewer to an inquiry. 

Profile picture for Tony Ngai
I will be closing tomorrow on a property in San Jose, CA and my buyer went through lender XXX for an FHA loan.  Please contact me so I can share my experience.